Why are the CZs so much better than any other jumping stilt?
For years, 99% of all jumping stilts were made by (2) authorized global manufacturers. Most parts on ALL jumping stilts were virtually the same. (Look – they are!)
Until now!!! The Air-Trekker CZs now trump all existing jumping stilts models in quality and performance. Nothing is even close. They perform even better than the $2500.00 models.
1. The CZ is bigger, but lighter. Each unit weighs 2 pounds less than the M115. Also, the user stands 2” taller than the M115. Finally, with no moving parts – the CZ is very quiet. They literally make no noise!
2. The key advantage/difference the CZ has over the M115 model is the new leaf spring design, which has been greatly upgraded. The TN-863 nanometer spring is characterized by small volume, light in weight, and good elasticity. These springs are very durable and extremely responsive.
3. The CZ frame is completely redesigned: New materials and shape: High strength aluminum lithium. (Same material used to create the space shuttle gas tank.) While the M115 is simply extruded/bent aluminum.
4. The CZ does not have an aluminum sleeve on the lower leg for weight reduction.
5. The CZ’s support brace under the footplate was redesigned as 145 degree, tubular arc, which reduces the concussion of external force on the spring. It’s also much lighter.
6. The old knee bar attachment mechanism (4 bolts) has been replaced by a hi-tech, bicycle-seat type, quick splitter for fast easy adjustments. No tools are needed!!!!
7. All CZ models have our high end snow board bindings. No more standard, plastic bindings. Previously, these bindings were only available on the EXTREMES, until now. Now they are on ALL Air-Trekkers CZs.
8. To reduce weight further the CZ removed the plastic foot plate which you can see in the picture above.
9. Tough, abrasion resistant footpads were redesigned on the CZ for easy and affordable replacement. High quality PU mixing rubber is used so the serviceable life of the footpad is lengthened considerably.
10. Although all Air-Trekker EXTREMES still come with the very popular “calf cuff part, ALL our adult models now come with a dramatically upgraded knee bar. This CZ adult model now comes with a leg stabilizer wrap that is attached to the inside of the knee bar. This protector allows a tighter, and much more comfortable fit.
11. The Air-Trekker brand of jumping stilts only offer the CZ-AL (aluminum) model. The CZ-FE (iron) model is a similar design but it’s very heavy. (Other licensees carry this product.) Air-Trekkers has decided that America does not want heavier units, and are not importing this FE (iron) model.